Ken Brenner – Colors All Over Print Tee
Ken Brenner is an artist diagnosed with ALS. This shirt is a collaboration between Ken Brenner and Paint for a Cure.
Get to know your new favorite tee – it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.